Outstanding characteristics of CGRS are:
- CGRS covers corporate governance with detailed focus on anti-corruption
- CGRS includes a unique engagement component (Fiduciary Awareness Certification Test based on training)
- CGRS combines self-assessment with multi-stakeholder assessment and therefore looks far beyond publicly available information
- CGRS is mandatory for all listed companies after the pilot phase
- CGRS’s envisioned degree of transparency goes for beyond current practice of other CG indices
CGRS Positioning with Other CG & ESG Ratings
A positioning / comparison of the CGRS in relation to other Corporate Governance (CG) and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) ratings can be found below.